Welcome Guests to Networks
of Salem Breakfast Meeting on
Thursdays 6:30 AM - 8:30 AM at
The Illahe Hills Country Club - 3376 Country Club Dr S Salem
Please keep these Points in mind
when attending a Breakfast Meeting as a Guest.
- Have 70-100 Business Cards to pass out to current members.
Note: All attendee's business cards are passed around the room during every meeting, so possibly have a rubber band or clip when passing them.
- You will have an opportunity to do Two 30-60 SECOND
commercials, tell us who you are, what you do and how we can refer business
- Please do NOT promote anything other than your own
business or profession, as this organization is STRICTLY ABOUT
- Guests do NOT pay any fines! However, you may
pass referrals/tips to members and be a participant in weekly raffle/drawing.
- If you have any Questions about membership, please
see the Membership Chairperson after the
- All guests ( whose category is not represented by a current member
) are invited to attend two meetings in a row.
- As there may be someone else in your profession that would like to
join the organization, we can allow only TWO VISITS
without making application to join the chapter.
- You may apply for membership at either the first or second meeting,
( Socials, Power Breakfasts and Business Mixers count as meetings )
however you are required to attend two consecutive meetings before your
application can be voted on.
- Come Hungry - Breakfast is on us (for qualified guests) for both consecutive weeks you visit our group.
Networks of Salem passes, on average, 5000 - 6000 referrals a year; that's ~ 4 - 5 Million Dollars!
Would your company like a piece of that?